20080918

Collapses in Wall Street and Alaska


The fundamentals of the McCain-Palin ticket sound as good as those of the US economy...
The Palin Imposture :
- a "Maverick" shaking DC... with Cheney's neocon agenda and Bush's theocon agenda
- an "independent" reaching across the aisle... but firing anybody who disagree with her
- an agent of change... who doesn't even believe in Evolution
- in favor of investigation... but not of subpoenas
- ready to protect the country... but running Alaska from an unprotected Yahoo! account
- ...
Q "Well John, don't you think it's time to accept you're not good at casting people fit for the job ?"
A "I haven't changed my mind: I think... I'll have my staff get back to you"

PS / bonus : for the road, Fey / Palin's premiere at SNL with Poehler / Hillary :



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and your patience. I welcome critics, but spam, commercial links, and outrageously heinous messages will not pass the cut (I have had my share of each, allow me to spare my readers)

Copyright Stephane MOT 2003-2024 Welcome to my personal portal : blogules - blogules (VF) - mot-bile - footlog - Seoul Village - footlog archives - blogules archives - blogules archives (VF) - dragedies - Little Shop of Errors - Citizen Came -La Ligue des Oublies - Stephanemot.com (old) - Stephanemot.com - Warning : Weapons of Mass Disinformation - Copyright Stephane MOT