20070618

blogules transfusion center


HOME - the blogules blogs (since 2005) : English and French


2003 blogules archives (English) - 2004 blogules archives (English)
list of blogs : 2003 - 2004 H1 - 2004 H2 - 2005 H1 - 2005 H2 - 2006 H1 - 2007 H1 - 2007 H2 - 2008 H1 - 2008 H2 - 2009 H1 - 2009 H2 - 2010 H1 - 2010 H2 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - 2014 - 2015 - 2016

(updated manually - see left sidebar for lists of labels, monthly archives since 2005, and the searchbox)

3-word summary

Excuse my (being) French.

I'm an author and my name means "word". I need to write as much as I need to eat. Just consider "junk writing" the blogules I keep spilling over the web. I do commit some sort of actual literature otherwise (mercifully in my native language), which I dubbed "dragedies".


  • mot (noun, masc.) : French word for... "word". 1 - significant unit. 2 - insignificant author.
    i.e. 'so when you said Stephane is French, it was not just a bon mot?'
    --- stephanemot.com


  • dragedy (noun, fem. - pl. dragedies) : bittersweet candy and preemptive death notice. Etym. dragée (tiny, hard confectionery) and "tragédie" (death's foreplay).
    i.e. 'If I read his dragedies ? I almost choked on them !'
    --- dragedies.com


  • blogule (noun) : 1 - small, poorly written, nonsensical blog. 2 - Junk writing polluting the web.
    i.e. 'He keeps spilling too many red blogules - Should we worry for our own health ?'.
    --- blogules.com (and below)

about my books

* about "dragédies - la mer amarrée et autres dragédies" : on blogules, on Facebook, and on dragedies.com
* about "La Ligue des Oubliés - l'autre histoire du football" : laliguedesoublies.com
* Stephane MOT Amazon Author Page
* order my books on Amazon.com (US site only)



blogules

"Blogules" are, as you may have guessed, small blogs. Some are red, rather aggressive but nourishing. Some are white, more of the "slomo" kind, but also profitable for the organism. They ain't no literature, but I need to relieve my animal self.

My more "serious" productions as an author are strictly restricted to paper (see below)... unless Google Almighty manages, one glorious day, to scan the underground publications which have been burrying some of my short stories for a couple of decades.

Quite a few blogules have been spilled since March 2003 (mostly about politics, which explains the profile of my visitors : many media, national and local governments, military units...). Looking back in the mirror, I'm not proud of many of them (and not only because of the poor quality of my non-native English)... but that was the deal I made with myself from the beginning. A few are still relevant, and not necessarily among those which have been published by such media as Newsweek, the New York Times or Le Figaro.

My first blogules (2003-2004) were handmade, and directly spilled on one unique page (mind the splash). I postponed the switch to Blogger and better ergonomics up untill the Great Depression (November the 2nd, 2004 - US Presidential Elections). I waited untill 2007 to copy those old blogules on a back-up site.

So welcome to this lousy blogules transfusion center !
  • To view the blog (2005 and afterwards), you can browse my new and improved blogules

  • To view my older archives, come visit my old and improved blogules (year 2003 and 2004)

  • To view my old and unimproved blogules, the original and unergonomical page has been terminated along with Yahoo! Geocities

Not your blog type ? I also spill blogules in French (blogules.com), about Korea (Seoul Village), about football / soccer (footlog - also in French), and even about innovation (mot-bile, the click and mortal portal). Not to mention a few definitions, plus some not always snappy answers to not always stupid questions.

You can leave comments on the blogs or contact me through LinkedIn or Facebook (thanks for leaving a few clues if you wish to connect).

RSS/XMLfeed transfusions (you may also use the "add this" button up left on each page) :

Add to Google



Add to My AOL

Subscribe in Bloglines

Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to Rojo

Add blogules to Newsburst

Add to Pluck

Subscribe in Pageflakes

Subscribe in NewsAlloy

Add to SiteShuffle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and your patience. I welcome critics, but spam, commercial links, and outrageously heinous messages will not pass the cut (I have had my share of each, allow me to spare my readers)

Welcome to my personal portal : blogules - blogules (VF) - mot-bile - footlog - Seoul Village - footlog archives - blogules archives - blogules archives (VF) - dragedies - Little Shop of Errors - Citizen Came -La Ligue des Oublies - Stephanemot.com (old) - Stephanemot.com - Warning : Weapons of Mass Disinformation - Copyright Stephane MOT