20061121

White blogule to netrootizens - Impeach for Change


Better late than sorry...
I've been calling for an impeachment for over 2 years but this could be the time for it to happen.

I understand Dems had to keep a low profile before mid-term elections but now, they can unleash the (watch)dogs and talk impeachment.

The petition is on its way but I cannot join the party of almost 30,000 since I'm not a US citizen.

But YOU, dear netrootizen reader, are more than often a genuine one. So visit Impeachforchange.org and cast your ballot. These "aggressive progressives" plan to create an Impeachment Committee for each of the 435 Congressional Districts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and your patience. I welcome critics, but spam, commercial links, and outrageously heinous messages will not pass the cut (I have had my share of each, allow me to spare my readers)

Copyright Stephane MOT 2003-2023 Welcome to my personal portal : blogules - blogules (VF) - mot-bile - footlog - Seoul Village - footlog archives - blogules archives - blogules archives (VF) - dragedies - Little Shop of Errors - Citizen Came -La Ligue des Oublies - Stephanemot.com (old) - Stephanemot.com - Warning : Weapons of Mass Disinformation - Copyright Stephane MOT