20041223

Back to the RSS

E-nuf is E-nuf. Shoulda done it two years ago. Back then, I hesitated starting my blog directly in the industrial RSS / XML feed format and launched my "blogules" ye olde way, building my page with pre-Blogtenberg tools (straight on PageBuilder). The output ? More delays between the production, edition and publishing phases.

So on december the 22nd, 2004, almost two years after their launch, "blogules" switched to the easy-feed mode - Merry XMLas !

2004, Year of the Monkeys (how the **** could we let Chavez and Bush get reelected ?), isn't over yet but the BLOGULES are now full speed blogs.

Stephane MOT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and your patience. I welcome critics, but spam, commercial links, and outrageously heinous messages will not pass the cut (I have had my share of each, allow me to spare my readers)

Copyright Stephane MOT 2003-2024 Welcome to my personal portal : blogules - blogules (VF) - mot-bile - footlog - Seoul Village - footlog archives - blogules archives - blogules archives (VF) - dragedies - Little Shop of Errors - Citizen Came -La Ligue des Oublies - Stephanemot.com (old) - Stephanemot.com - Warning : Weapons of Mass Disinformation - Copyright Stephane MOT