That's pageS with an S because as you know, blogules exist in French and pseudo-English versions. And regardless of who lands where, I badly needed a specific platform for each language, something I can't afford on Twitter - even if it's free - since, mercifully, there's only one me (@stephanemot).
So welcome to the new pages, come get your blogules fix and spill your own comments:
- for the 'Englishoid' blogules:
(on Facebook: facebook.com/pages/Blogules/263494297051758)
- pour les blogules en V.F.:
(sur Facebook: facebook.com/blogule)
And while I'm at it, you are of course invited to like my other Facebook pages:
- my author page, as confidential as can be: facebook.com/pages/Stephane-MOT/224480897565707
- the page of my international bestseller (my miserable dragedies count fewer readers than the Bible but they also come from all continents) : facebook.com/pages/Dragedies/119682828112662
- the page for my SeoulVillage.com blog: facebook.com/pages/Seoul-Village/128135973930557
So many pages for such inept content... but at least we're not falling trees for these.
Since 2003, nonsensical posts about noncritical issues in nonenglish (get your blogules transfusion in French)
NEW: join blogules on Facebook!!! (also in French!)