20070707

Paris Hilton and the Scooter Libby Redemption

I was just reading for the nth time Steve King's "Rita Hayworth and the Shawshank Redemption" ("Different Seasons") - an all time classic if any, where a detainee, supposedly innocent, covers the hole he's digging in his wall with posters of pin-ups.

Both Paris Hilton and I. Lewis Scooter Libby Jr are guilty far beyond supposedliness. The former did go to jail, pass go, collect $200, go back to jail, pass go, and even collect a few more $200s while her daddy purchased more hotels on high street. The latter won't go to jail and may even get a few more "chance" cards from George W. Bush - the guy who's been plundering the community chest for 7 years.

Nothing can hide the hole this excuse for a president has created.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and your patience. I welcome critics, but spam, commercial links, and outrageously heinous messages will not pass the cut (I have had my share of each, allow me to spare my readers)

Copyright Stephane MOT 2003-2024 Welcome to my personal portal : blogules - blogules (VF) - mot-bile - footlog - Seoul Village - footlog archives - blogules archives - blogules archives (VF) - dragedies - Little Shop of Errors - Citizen Came -La Ligue des Oublies - Stephanemot.com (old) - Stephanemot.com - Warning : Weapons of Mass Disinformation - Copyright Stephane MOT