20060407

White blogule to Scooter Webring Crasher Libby

So I. Lewis Libby Jr. was given by Dick Cheney the presidential green light for leaking the Valerie Plame Wilson - CIA link. Green light confirmed by his now successor David Addington right before meeting journalists.
Unless Amerika reached the point of no return towards Bushdom, Dubya's closest ring must implode : either the President's caught stealing bases or Lobby Dick makes a sacrifice fly to help him reach yet another base.
At the end of the game, home plate won't look like a Cooperstown's plate : George W Bush is bound to end in History's Hall Of Shame.

Condi Rice could enter the 2008 race as a Veep... Unless "her husband" is forced to resign beforehand : I've been waiting for a double play impeachment for over two years now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and your patience. I welcome critics, but spam, commercial links, and outrageously heinous messages will not pass the cut (I have had my share of each, allow me to spare my readers)

Copyright Stephane MOT 2003-2023 Welcome to my personal portal : blogules - blogules (VF) - mot-bile - footlog - Seoul Village - footlog archives - blogules archives - blogules archives (VF) - dragedies - Little Shop of Errors - Citizen Came -La Ligue des Oublies - Stephanemot.com (old) - Stephanemot.com - Warning : Weapons of Mass Disinformation - Copyright Stephane MOT